Sunday, January 7, 2018

Winter Favorite Items


Item Detail:
Teddy Bear Coat: Avan Lily
Shirt: Thrifted
Leather Jacket: Thrifted
Jeans: Sense of Place (Urban Research)
Bag: Allure the leather bag (Thailand based brand)
Earrings: H&M
Boots: Daimaru Department Store

It's been about a week after we all hit New Year, it's been pretty productive week for me. How's your's ?
My collection for this winter wardrobe it's pretty much done. Already got everything that I wanting. First, the teddy bear coat you'll maybe already know that it's really in this season. And I wanting something that unique so not lots of people have it. Found it on my local mall and I'm glad I bought it. Dusty pink color which  not really winter kind of color, but I love it so much it's just different with other people. In winter lots of people choose to wear darker color like black, gray, etc. So I'm so glad that I found this jacket, the design it's just me & what I want it.
The second one, which is the last favorite item. It is the gray leather bag, that I talked so many times. It is Thailand based brand, I met them about 2 years ago when I went there. What I love about them, the design is so unique there is no something like this in Japan, their customer service is really good & smooth (by the way they ships worldwide). I love all about them and this is my second one. If you followed me on is INSTAGRAM you might already know,  my first bag is same design like the gray one, but the color is wine red. So classic & I know it will last me for a life time. So I suggest to find perfect one for you, do not need to be brand it or expensive. Just choose the right one for you.

I might do my winter/seasonable favorite items again sometimes...

Let me know what yours favorite winter item :)

Yudira

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡