Thursday, January 25, 2018

How To Make Chic Denim Style


 In the winter season I wear denim all the time, cause it so cold outside I tent to refuse to wear a skirt or dresses. So here is how I style my favorite denim to be chic. These day when I took the picture is super cold it drop until minus 3 celsius in Kyoto. Decided to wear my black high neck sweater with the dark wash EDWIN denim. If you Imagine black top with dark wash denim only, I guess you can see it's too boring outfit right?. Even though in winter I need color in my style, cause its more fun & bright to play with color. So I add the dark green base colorful cardigans to make it more alive. This cardigans reminds me of "Channel" inspired cardigans, and that design make the outfit 10 time chic than usual. Also I add it black boots & gray leather bag to match the theme. Black ankle boots is so classic you can mix it with anything and make everything chic.
But the most important ingredients for any kind of style is to be confident and you good to go. 


Outfit Details:
Cardigans: Thrifted
Top: Thrifted
Denim: EDWIN
Socks: Tutuanna
Boots: DAIMARU Department Store
Bag: Allure The Leather Work
Earrings: Indian Store
Necklace: Paris Church

Hope you like it :)
Yudira


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡