Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Vlog! Family Day in Osaka + What's In My Bag


New on my youtube channel! Another Vlog! of my day and also what's in my bag included in there. So check out, subscribe & comment it. It mean so so much for me. I started make a youtube video because I want to more open about myself, so for you that see my blog & video on youtube can have more conversation so I can more close to you all. Also I want share my lifestyle more, so I thought video is a good content to share it & you all will know my personality more through a video.
It's been so challenging for me to film a video & edit it, because I know nothing about filming & editing. But slowly I learn a lot, and I can say that I love try new things. So I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy to make it.

Yudira

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡