Wednesday, November 8, 2017

A Little Fall / Winter Black Dress






Outfit Detail:
Dress: Lilly Brown (Last winter collection)
Jacket: Thrifted
Bag: Lattice in Kyoto
Shoes: Nike
Sunglass: Ray Ban
Earrings: Retro Girl
Necklace: Church in Paris

My little black dress that I adore so much. This is from last year collection but still love it and I definitely can style it every year. This kind of pieces never gonna out of style, even tho the trend always change. Love the detailing on the bottom of the dress, a little of skin will show and that makes it unique than other dress.
Always love styling an outfit since high school and I know it will always be. Through styling I can be more confident and show my personality. This is one of my styling pieces for Fall/Winter.
In this style I mix the black dress with sneakers, cause I don't like something that too girly or something that too boyish. Also the bomber jacket make the dress tone down too, from the girly side and then even it out into my kind of style. "Black Dress" always needed in everyone closet. you can style it casual like I do. Or wear it for party, event, wedding, etc and will always make everyone looks put together. For the jewelry I've been loving gold jewelry. It match my engagement ring and make the outfit look so chic. You know black and gold always a classic pieces & color. 

Yudira

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡