Friday, September 29, 2017

My New York City Trip Diary

🌼DAY 1🌼
                                       
My second time to New York City.
New York is the city that always made me go back again & again.
The city of fashion, multi culture, greenery, & love.
I just see all the connection between me & NYC
Fashion always been my passion.
I studied International Culture in UNI, 
I was raised in an Island full of culture & I love culture.
I born in Island full of green and nature, 
already love greenery since I was born.
Love is the the basic ingredient in life 

everyone start everything with love.

Here's one of my important diary in my life.
Arrived in Newark Airport & ready to go to the city :)
Always love the city view.
All the staff so nice, affordable for a good location hotel.
The lovely room
Even the small thing looks so cool
First stop Times Square
Crowded but fun for once in a life time.

🌼DAY 2🌼
The station that we used every single day.
Next stop the ultimate places to go...
The Statue Of Liberty
The World Trade Center
Sending Prayer
Soho looking so cool, antique & vintage kind of vibe for me.
Also this is the place for you who love shopping.
They have lots of shop in here.
Another city view that effortless but cool.
Chipotle is our favorite restaurant there.
If you visit USA you need to try it.
Trust me, it's so delicious.
High Line for nice afternoon walk.
Lunch/Dinner in Chelsea Market always a good decision,
because you can choose from lots kind of food there.
The Washington Square Park
Just Chill & looking for fresh air.

🌼DAY 3🌼
Central Park in the morning.
Cloudy but still good.
Looking around in this big greenery in the middle of the city.
Yummy bagel for breakfast
Eggs with Cheese & Eggs with Bacon
Strawberry Fields
The MET (Metropolitan) Museum
Tiffany & CO.
5th AV
The River Park Restaurant for "fancy" kind of dinner
Let me introduce him.
He is my boyfriend & he is my travel partner.
All the food & drinks was so good.
It's  a little bit pricy than usual restaurant but it's so worth it.
Highly recommended.
Me & my salad hehe...
♡Night time view♡

🌼DAY 4🌼
The Empire State Building
This lemonade with raspberry was so good.
And I almost drink it every single day.
Breakfast before go for long bridge walk
The Brooklyn Bridge
Can't hide the excitement.
"Dream Big"
The Manhattan Bridge
Pizza for lunch
This is a "SMALL" size and this big.
Juliana's Pizza open from many many years ago.
BBQ sandwich with mash potato for dinner.

🌼DAY 5 (Last Day)🌼
Accidentally met Consulate of Indonesia 
and just feel the Indonesian vibe in NYC.
Ready for picnic in central park
Wake up in the morning and did grocery shopping at Whole Food.
We have all we need :)
"Peaceful"
Unexpected thing just happened.
Before he is my boyfriend and now he is my fiancé.
So surprise & happy about everything that happened.
I want to thank him with all the thoughtful things he do.
We're just so emotional before we took this pic, and then 
we're turn it into this silly because we're still can't believe it.
Pumpkin for Halloween 
I just say "YES"
Still can't believe it ...
That is all for my trip.
We're just back home the next day.
I am so thankful for all of it.
Still can move on from the city vibe of NYC
Hopely going back again someday.
Thank you for all the good memory New York City.

Yudira

2 comments:

  1. Omgggggggg!!!!!! Congratulation!!!!!!!!!! Awwwwwwwwww ����������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know kak I still can't believe it !!!!!!
      Thank you kak hehe ♡

      Delete

I would be happy to see your comment ♡