Monday, February 29, 2016

Cambodia Trip (Food) #2

 CAMBODIAN Soup Noodle

 of course "coffee"
 lot's of fruits



 Traditional food
 Mango for breakfast
Kenitha Boutique Villa Breakfast

 Speaking of food, if you see my INSTAGRAM (yudira) you know I super love food. When I am traveling I really looking for local food, which is represent their country. 
Cambodian food is pretty spicy and a lot of Harbs but that is what a good about. What I love the most about Cambodia is they have fruits with spicy source that I call "Rujak2 in Indonesia. I love "Rujak" so much, even the taste of the spicy source is a little bit different than indonesian taste. 
I found that I really love hove Cambodian people served coffee, they already put the condensed milk to the coffee so the taste is super perfect. So I really looking forward to make coffee with that method.
 One thing that you need to be careful when you eat or drink something in Cambodia. Do not drink something that have a ice and drink juice that mix with water. Because my friend get stomach sick when we were get back home. But if you confident that your stomach is strong like me, please try and enjoy to eat what ever you want. #FoodLover

XOXO
Yudira

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to see your comment ♡